IT Business AnalystAvia Solutions Group
- Apie įmonę
IT Business Analyst
Alright, so the story goes like this - 5 years ago there was a small team, who wanted to change the how aviation software market is established. We started with different concepts, tried out those in real operations and now we know, that we created something big, beautiful and really cool with the help of AI, VR and other R&D things. So now, we are going forward and devoting our efforts in Sensus Aero, that we and users believe in, and going into the whole world.
You may ask – what we have created? Currently we have a large ERP system with mobile applications specifically designed for aviation, which helps significantly the users and the business to thrive.
What are our plans? We want to go beyond and continue expanding our ERP until it covers every business unit and we have one true “All-in-one”software.
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Collaborating with internal and external representatives to understand their needs;
- Involving in the research, design, and implementation of the solution;
- Documenting business requirements. business processes and proposed solutions in detail, preparing, updating, and reviewing technical specifications;
- Preparing wireframes, providing required diagrams and flows charts based on the business analysis;
- Participating in the evaluation of proposed software quality and its enhancements, making recommendations based on the analysis findings;
- Facilitating regular meetings with the project manager, project team, and stakeholders;
Requirements for the position:
- Proven record of Business Analysis or Consulting experience in a complex, cross-functional environment, preferably in IT/aviation change.
- Solid experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, both functional and non-functional ones.
- A big plus, if this was gained on software development.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard Business Analysis methods and tools (you should know what to use, when and why)
- Ability to efficiently analyze unfamiliar processes and systems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have excellent business judgment and strategic thinking skills and be detail oriented.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- A big plus, if you are comfortable with reading code and/or performing system configuration management.
- Proactiveness and willingness to do an extra mile.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market;
- International work environment;
- Additional health Insurance after a probation period;
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills;
- Gym in the office;
- Employee events;
- Employees' referral bonus;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Indoor dining room;
- Child's room in an office;
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies;
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
„Avia Solutions Group“ – pasaulinio lygio aviacijos įmonių grupė, turinti beveik 100 biurų ir gamybos centrų. Grupės įmonės teikia aviacijos paslaugas bei sprendimus klientams iš įvairių pasaulio šalių. „Avia Solutions Group“ komandoje dirba daugiau kaip 9000 specialistų, teikiančių šiuolaikiškus sprendimus aviacijos ir kitiems ūkio sektoriams.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://careers.aviasg.com/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3306 – 3637
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
Galioja iki: 2023.06.07
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.06
Galioja iki: 2023.08.31
€ 1410 – 2110
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 2500 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.05.30