Accounts Receivable SpecialistDexCom Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
Dexcom Accounts Receivable Specialists are responsible for ensuring payments received are allocated in a timely and accurate manner. This will involve engaging with customers, as and when required, to address instances where payments provided do not have sufficient information to support quick and easy allocation of receipts.
Your duties will also include processing customer refunds, reviewing account alterations, resolving client inconsistencies, and collecting overdue payments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of payments, which are typically from third party organisations (e.g. insurance companies, pharmacies, National Health Services);
- Process invoice requests and queries;
- Allocation of credit card payments and cash to customer accounts;
- Process refunds;
- Create credit/debit memos to correct invoices as and when required;
- Contacting customers on overdue accounts through emails, phone calls;
- Creating effective repayment plans if necessary;
- Work closely with other departments, such as Customer Service, Billing and Quality, to resolve queries raised;
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external customers, by phone and via email, while maintaining a friendly, professional style.
- Experience of working in an Accounts Receivable and/ or Collection role;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and proficient verbal/written communication in English;
- Self-disciplined with experience of maintaining accurate documentation and following procedures;
- Strong attention to detail with a conscientious and organised approach;
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment as company continues to grow.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes;
- Focus on your long-term career;
- Access to best in class training and development programmes;
- Work with 7000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment;
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,600 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Papildoma informacija: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1900 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2023.04.13
€ 2300 – 2450
Galioja iki: 2023.04.05
Galioja iki: 2023.04.14
€ 1545 – 2207
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19
€ 1600 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06