.NET or JAVA Developer for Roxit New Products teamVisma Tech, UAB
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Are you a software developer and ready for a new challenge in an environment where you can really make a difference, using the latest technologies and where there is room to develop yourself?
The new Visma Roxit product line "New Products" starts with the development of a new product "Rx.Open". A solution to support the "Government Information (Public Access) Act". With Rx.Open we are going to fulfill the need to make information available to citizens and companies in an easy and clear way, which must be made public by law. We base this entirely on the common ground architecture.
Rx.open will consist of a number of components. For example, an application will be developed to support the process of "active disclosure" of information by employees. A web portal for citizens/businesses and other stakeholders will be developed where information can be found easily and quickly. Finding this information quickly also requires a good search facility capable of retrieving the right information quickly based on a query.
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- As a developer, you play an important role in shaping the right architecture to create a future-proof and manageable solution. You are also able to translate the desired functionality into innovative technical solutions. In this, you interact with other developers but also with other colleagues and take them along in the choices to be made.
- You develop and test reliable and scalable services that will run on a Kubernetes cluster.
- You contribute to the architecture and advise on technical choices.
- You have experience or affinity with the development of web applications and websites that meet accessibility requirements.
- You enjoy working in an agile and dynamic environment where you do not always know in advance what work will come your way.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Up-to-date knowledge of SaaS technologies and you are up to date with the latest web- and/or backend development technologies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in (larger) SaaS environments composed of various (micro)services.
- Broad programming experience in C#, .Net (Core) or Java, Springboot. Technology stack we are going to use is mainly determined by the team that will be formed.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL) and affinity with NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of messaging techniques and tools such as RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of web components.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 1300 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing...
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Giedraičių g. 3, Vilnius, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 1265 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 2500 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2023.06.29
€ 3440 – 5160
Galioja iki: 2023.06.18
€ 2800 – 6300
Galioja iki: 2023.06.01