Senior Compliance Officer for Third Party Management and OutsourcingAlliance for Recruitment
- Apie įmonę
- Contributing to building regulatory compliance in third-party management and outsourcing area through independent compliance risk assessment and compliance advisory, assurance, and awareness-raising activities;
- Assessing, overseeing, and challenging the third-party management and outsourcing frameworks, processes, and controls designed and implemented by the first line of defense to manage compliance risk in the area;
- Understanding the regulatory environment, emerging trends, regulatory focus, and supervisory expectations to support proper compliance risk management;
- Providing advice and guidance with respect to the regulatory requirements applicable to third-party management and outsourcing and on redesign the relevant frameworks, processes, and controls to ensure their effectiveness and conformity with the regulations;
- Monitoring compliance with applicable external and internal regulations and following up on implementation of remediating actions;
- Overseeing various outsourcing and regulatory compliance projects in the assigned area;
- Conducting trainings and other awareness-raising activities on regulatory requirements;
- Providing strategic insight, support, and guidance to Luminor’s management bodies and contributing to independent compliance risk reporting.
- Higher education, degree level in a legal subject area;
- 3+ years of experience in third-party and outsourcing risk management (work experience in a bank’s legal, compliance or internal audit function would be seen as an advantage);
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the European regulations pertaining to third-party management and outsourcing and experience in their implementation;
- High degree of English language competency, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box.
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work, and the possibility to work from anywhere in the EU, Iceland, Switzerland, and UK (in total 90 days per year);
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun;
- More vacation. An additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more;
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes;
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and a Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness;
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life;
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training, etc.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client- Luminor combined the rich experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, with understanding of the local markets and customer needs. Luminor wants to serve all customer groups with a special focus on small and medium-sized companies, as well as enterprising private clients. Luminor is the 3rd largest financial services provider in the Baltic banking market with 16% market share in deposits and 23% in lending. Thy have a wide customer base of around 1.3 million customers and 3000 working professionals.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2900 – 5450
Galioja iki: 2023.06.06
€ 2913 – 4733
Galioja iki: 2023.06.24
€ 2279 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.06.22
€ 2500 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2023.06.11
€ 2917 – 4377
Galioja iki: 2023.06.07
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03