Application Admin AnalystDexCom Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Application Admin Analyst
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business center in Vilnius!
We are a rapidly growing team, responsible for supporting and implementing multiple expansion projects around Oracle Fusion, SalesForce.com, SalesForce Commerce Cloud, and Oracle Service Cloud. Core processes are Sales, Supply Chain, and Finance. We work primarily with an Oracle implementation partner based in Europe and development support teams in EMEA, the US and India.
This role will own all administration support related activity for EMEA Enterprise production systems, primarily Oracle Fusion but also liaising with SalesForce CRM, and Oracle Service Cloud support teams in EMEA, APAC and the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Oracle Fusion team. Completing basic triage and assignment of incidents, liaising with, and chasing cross-platform support teams to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist the Application Change manager including gathering documentation to support Audit/SOX requirements.
- Manage environment access requests for all EMEA Applications including Fusion, Salesforce & OIC.
- Manage service requests for master data changes.
- Support the management of Enhancement Requests, working with originators to ensure all required information is received.
- Assist on regular production support and enhancements meetings.
- Ensure compliance with global IT standards.
- Support IT Manager in creating internal and externally facing support documentation.
- Support Project Managers with varied project administration tasks as required.
- Support other functional areas in the creation and management of reporting and monitoring tasks.
- Manage knowledge documentation and admin of IT SharePoint site.
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written/oral communication and relationship management skills.
- Drive and enthusiasm with ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Methodical mind with excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum 1 year in enterprise application support/admin team role, ideally including ERP and CRM applications.
- Any experience of working with heavily integrated systems is a bonus.
- ITIL V3 foundation or higher is a desire but not mandatory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Worked in global setting dealing with multi-discipline teams in multiple time zones.
- Experience of ServiceNow or similar Service Management tool (ideal).
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best-in-class training and development programs.
- Work with 7,000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced, and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, 5 days additional vacation, team events, and more.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 2,115 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Papildoma informacija: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.04.07
Galioja iki: 2023.04.07
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19
€ 3000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.07
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.12
€ 1320 – 1820
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06