Engineering Director (Vilnius or Kaunas)Omnisend, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is a product-focused company where you will feel instrumental in creating a global product—one with a strong position in the US. We are engineers, not developers, and we take ownership of the product.
The entire team works together. This includes software engineers, QAs, designers and product managers—all responsible for the delivery of the product.
We have many engineering challenges, such as handling over 80,000+ ecommerce brands with up to millions of visitors a day.
We work with customer support data. Through customers’ calls, we get constant feedback from our customers—this adds even more important to our jobs as we solve real customer problems.
We need to be flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing business environment. To help quick and effective collaboration, we use Miro board.
We run lots of experiments and validations.
We are data driven—we primarily use the OKR and GIST framework. It helps to stay focused and reach our moonshot mission.
We are expanding and looking for an Engineering Director who will take care of these three main areas: people, processes and tech excellence.
- Actively participate in scaling the organization;
- Hire, retain and grow top engineering talent;
- Set a direction and clear goals for teams in terms of engineering;
- Empower teams in terms of driving initiatives, introducing tools, setting agreements and establishing processes on a cross team level;
- Drive initiatives related to cross teams knowledge sharing;
- Develop company engineering evaluation criteria;
- Ensure product development has a healthy balance between speed, quality, security, reliability etc.
- Background in engineering and 5+ years of experience in a leadership role, with impact across multiple teams;
- Capable to inspire and lead the team of teams;
- Capable to make decisions to achieve the best, but not ideal solution;
- Experience of engineering practices introduction and adoption;
- Hands-on software development experience would be a huge advantage;
- Experience in building customer facing products would be a huge advantage;
- Experience in leading outside the lines;
- Leadership through leaders;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting point from 6600 EUR/month based on experience;
- Quarterly salary reviews;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Senior colleagues (over 70%) enable us to have a high performing, productive environment where your growth will accelerate;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://www.omnisend.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 6250 – 7083
Galioja iki: 2023.06.24
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 4000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2023.06.30
€ 5785 – 7438
Galioja iki: 2023.07.02
€ 4132 – 6280
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 4830 – 7240
Galioja iki: 2023.06.22