Product Designer, Integrations (Vilnius or Kaunas)Omnisend, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing eCommerce businesses that have graduated past the essential email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by over 80,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
We are looking for a Product Designer who cares deeply about users and distills complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences.
What we use and value:
- Product-led growth;
- Ship to learn. Experimentation to validate hypotheses and assumptions;
- We look at product metrics daily, we speak to our customers, and do it often;
- Outcomes and bringing value to our customers over outputs and feature factories;
- Truly embracing data-driven decisions;
- Empowered product teams.
You would join the Growth value stream that:
- Ensures that Omnisend is the top-of-mind marketing automation choice for e-shop owners using various platforms;
- Constantly looks for ways how to deliver more value for our customers by reducing friction to sign up, onboard, and continuously use Omnisend;
- Helps our customers seamlessly get data from their e-shops to Omnisend;
- Assists our customers to discover 3rd party integrations to unify the best qualities of their tool stack;
- Enables engineers and other startups to build their businesses on top of the Omnisend ecosystem through our API.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Own user experience and design of Partner Portal, Omnisend App Market, integrations with 3rd party apps, and Developers Portal;
- Combine knowledge from product metrics, user research, and other product insights into meaningful design concepts and experiments;
- Co-lead discovery and support delivery phases, including framing problems, researching them, presenting insights, mapping outflows, and designing interactions;
- Make intelligent & incremental design decisions and compromises to support an iterative approach based on user testing, business, and technical considerations to inform these decisions;
- Ensure cohesive experiences across all of our product lines and customer touch points;
- Offer mentorship to more junior team members to help elevate our craft of Product Design;
- Contribute to our design system and regularly identify and drive improvements to increase our delivery efficiency across teams.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in product design (both UX and UI) at user-focused tech with examples of shipped products;
- Customer centricity;
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping, user research, and user testing skills;
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders;
- Ability to view the bigger picture and how certain decisions impact the future;
- Understanding of how to design systems are created, implemented, and maintained;
- You’re well-organized with a collaborative attitude and a strong sense of ownership;
- Experience in working in multidisciplinary product teams;
- Experience working with Figma, FullStory, and Mixpanel is an advantage;
- Experience in leading and mentoring product designers is an advantage;
- Experience in establishing and owning a design system is an advantage.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting point from 3630-5780 EUR/month based on experience;
- Quarterly salary reviews;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Senior colleagues enable us to have a high-performing, productive environment where your growth will accelerate;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://www.omnisend.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3200 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2023.06.10
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 4132 – 6280
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 5000 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.07.05
€ 3620 – 5420
Galioja iki: 2023.06.12
Galioja iki: 2023.06.23