- Apie įmonę
What you will be doing
- Provide data entry, accounting and general support for regional NCEE Shared Service Centre and Lithuania entity operations;
- Oversee the entry of AP invoices to financial systems;
- Run automated bank payments, post manual bank entries to SAP ;
- Post, verify, and balance debits & credits on entries on SAP; verify accuracy of accounting journals and relevant documents per established procedures;
- Respond to inquiries, check accounting transactions to locate and resolve discrepancies;
- Execute and coordinate assigned project work;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with relevant colleagues across the region.
What your background should look like
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge and minimum 1 years of relevant experience;
- Education related to accounting or financial management or a related field;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong basic skills of working with MS Excel;
- Be able to work accurately, efficiently & meet tight deadlines;
- Problem solver, flexibly embracing change and with a customer care attitude.
- Experience of working with accounting packages, SAP experience an advantage;
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package. As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program. We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
Konstitucijos Ave. 21B
- Visa darbo diena
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health. Our 41,000 global team members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://amerisourcebergen.com/