.NET Developer for Idella teamVisma Tech, UAB
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Visma Idella offers software and services that digitize the core business processes of pension funds, banks, insurance companies, and pension administrators. We help customers experience the benefits of modern technology. We now serve >50 % of Dutch pension funds, process 1,8 million payments per month, and service 3,2 million pensions and investment accounts through our platforms.
Being inventive and driven by perfecting the software are the core values of Visma Idella. As part of our approach, we take a deeper interest in what users of our cloud-based platform really need, now and in the future. Even when they do not know this yet themselves. We explore new possibilities and use our creativity, intuition, and analytical skills in doing so. Step by step, until we are the optimal platform for the financial products of the future.
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- Collaborating closely together with the Business Analyst, the Service Owner as well as the rest of the development team.
- Collaborating with Service Architect to confirm that the code reflects the desired architecture.
- Actively participating in root cause analysis and solving support cases.
- Pro-actively suggesting and making process improvements.
- Being responsible for verifying quality by creating automated tests on delivered functionality.
- Working independently in a dynamic environment.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- 2+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Having knowledge about methodologies relevant to development, such as agile, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps.
- Writing testable, readable, and maintainable code.
- Understanding and having knowledge of automated testing concepts and techniques.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- .NET 5, Azure, Angular, Agility CMS.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 1600 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Giedraičių g. 3, Vilnius, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4958.69 – 5785.12
Galioja iki: 2023.06.24
€ 1544 – 3636
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 508 – 8634
Galioja iki: 2023.06.29
€ 3300 – 4600
Galioja iki: 2023.06.01
€ 3000 – 6942
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3306 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08