Test Automation Engineer for Flyt Health Care teamVisma Tech, UAB
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Visma, a leading European software vendor, is seeking a skilled test automation engineer to help us develop automated tests for our new, user-friendly cloud-based solution for municipal health care services in Norway. This solution will replace the existing on-premises software currently used by more than 200 Norwegian municipalities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to high levels of user-friendliness, security, and quality. We're a creative, innovative team that is constantly exploring new technologies and concepts.
As a test automation engineer at Visma, you will join a dynamic team that uses agile methodologies to develop high-quality software. You'll have the opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge while working on cutting-edge technologies so continuous improvement and competence development is of high importance to us.
Would you like to be a part of the team creating the health care journal software solution for the future?
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Test automation experience with Selenium Web Driver, Specflow or API test automation.
- Experience with a programming language, like C#, Java or any other.
- Working knowledge of testing distributed systems, Manual Exploratory testing, and knowledge of bug tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Motivation to learn new technologies to improve the testing experience.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with team members to seek for the best quality of the product.
- Some knowledge of CI/CD would be considered as a plus.
- Enthusiasm in developing high-quality code and collaborating in a productive Scrum team.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Selenium WebDriver, .NET, .NET Core, C#, Docker, Typescript, Angular, ASP.NET Web API, REST, RabbitMQ, Redis, TeamCity, Octopus, Graylog, AppDynamics, MariaDB, Specflow, Kafka.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 1600 - 4600 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 15,000 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Giedraičių g. 3, Vilnius, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.29
Galioja iki: 2023.06.23
€ 2717 – 3881
Galioja iki: 2023.06.17
€ 3500 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 1800 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03