Marketing Project ManagerAvia Solutions Group
- Apie įmonę
Marketing Project Manager
Avia Solutions Group Marketing Department is looking for a Project Manager to lead on delivering a diverse portfolio of client work. You will be joining a team of superstar Project Managers who require another safe pair of hands to confidently execute new briefs from ASG business group. This role requires a real all-rounder who has the emotional intelligence to deal with multiple clients, whilst also being able to communicate effectively with all areas of the marketing team including — creative, digital, design, and development.
Strong planning, briefing, and resourcing skills are key for us, as well as someone who can effectively manage project budgets. We have a high-spirited, good-humored, and welcoming team here and we’re looking for another team player to join the family.
We can promise a highly rewarding challenge with a wide scope of responsibilities, initially covering:
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing a wide variety of tasks with cross-functional teams - ensuring all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget.
- Maintaining continuous contact with clients, synchronizing resources, and providing overall project alignment.
- Collaborating with in-house copywriters and designers to produce project-related content, visual materials, and key assets.
- Working with in-house digital marketing and web development team to implement project-related digital solutions.
- Constantly improving knowledge of the group, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Set and achieve short, mid, and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We are excited to meet a candidate who:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in marketing and/or advertising project management.
- Are well organized, with strong prioritization skills.
- Is confident to work independently, whilst being self-motivated.
- Willing to take ownership and accountability for their projects.
- Uses the English language at an operationally effective and independent level.
- Can bring tangible experience within social media, digital, advertising or marketing (a real advantage for us).
- Has a respectful and positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings;
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities;
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Private health insurance;
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health;
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision;
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside;
- In-house canteen;
- Parking or public transport ticket;
- Electrical cars spots near the office;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
„Avia Solutions Group“ – pasaulinio lygio aviacijos įmonių grupė, turinti beveik 100 biurų ir gamybos centrų. Grupės įmonės teikia aviacijos paslaugas bei sprendimus klientams iš įvairių pasaulio šalių. „Avia Solutions Group“ komandoje dirba daugiau kaip 9000 specialistų, teikiančių šiuolaikiškus sprendimus aviacijos ir kitiems ūkio sektoriams.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://careers.aviasg.com/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2600 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
Galioja iki: 2023.06.18
€ 3000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.24
€ 1980 – 2370
Galioja iki: 2023.07.06
€ 1928 – 3305
Galioja iki: 2023.06.22
€ 2900 – 4100
Galioja iki: 2023.07.01