Senior Business AnalystDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Be a part of the Business Performance Management team in the Financial Crime Prevention department. The workplace will be located in the Vilnius office with a team of 7 colleagues and a local manager. By supporting Chief Business Performance Controller, you will be highly involved in the strategy and planning work related to the Financial Crime Prevention area and interact with Senior leaders of the Bank in Lithuania, Poland other Nordic countries.
- Standardize and improve new business management, controlling and reporting practices
- Prepare the business performance and financial updates to be shared continuously
- Create strategic long-term financial forecasts including complex analysis and various level managerial strategic outlooks
- Prepare budget calculations based on FTE inputs
- Create and implement a cost allocation model based on advanced analysis connecting financial and operational data
- Ensure proper financial reporting to Senior leaders of the Bank
- Partner with business and management with financial consultancies regarding expenses and impact assessments
- Organise the annual process of strategy reiteration and alignment on various levels and across various functions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- Relevant experience as a Sr. Analyst, Business Analyst or similar roles
- Advanced user of MS Excel: text, statistical and mathematical functions, links and arrays, pivot tables
- Practical mindset, attention to detail and orientation to quality
- Experience in facilitation, story lining and navigating internal networks
- Collaborative approach with a willingness to actively take ownership and deliver tasks through to a completion
- Ability to work in fastly changing environment
- Fluent (advanced) English language skills (spoken and written)
- Stakeholder management (Interpersonal and communication skills)
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Senior Business Analyst
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13