- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Visma Flyt School is a modern cloud service for school administration in Norway. More than 220 municipalities are using our solution! The solution digitises a number of processes related to the school day of teachers and students, and contributes to better collaboration between school and home.
Visma Flyt School provides school employees, guardians and students with the opportunity for a digital school-home dialogue.
This digital dialogue complements the internal reporting capabilities and mass broadcast of SMS, and sets a whole new standard for communication. The opportunity for collaboration at school / home increases with this material. In addition, it will now be a lot easier for the home to come quickly in contact with the school.
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- Migrating the solution from on-premise to AWS cloud.
- Configuring delivery pipeline and infrastructure for a solution on AWS.
- Coming up with architectural suggestions related to areas within the public cloud.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Monitoring and testing application performance for potential bottlenecks, identifying possible solutions and working with developers to implement those fixes.
- Ensuring the smooth deployment of new applications.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Experience with AWS, AWS certificate would be a big advantage.
- Experience and understanding of infrastructure as a code.
- Experience with CI/CD: AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline, Docker, optional- Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Terraform.
- Knowledge of Powershell, Bash, optional- Python, C#, or/and NET.
- Come up with architectural suggestions related to infrastructure.
- You have a solution-oriented attitude to the challenges we face.
- You have experience with programming and application development and can relate to the needs met in a development team that delivers services to customers.
- You are very comfortable with the command line and are not afraid to familiarise yourself with unknown technologies and languages.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- AWS, Docker,.NET framework, .net core, asp.mvc, asp.net web api, jquery, knockout.js, angular, Xamarin, EF, Dapper, Selenium, MS SQL, MySQL, MS SSRS, MongoDB.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 3300 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 14 000 people providing IT services to 1.4 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2022 year with a 2 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Visma Lietuva, 09307, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1256 – 1448
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 2300 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.10.07
Galioja iki: 2023.10.22
€ 2200 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.10.25
€ 2000 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.11
€ 2000 – 2900
Galioja iki: 2023.10.22