- Apie įmonę
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a member of our Global Compliance & Reporting department (GCR) team you will be providing professional payroll services to our local & international clients.
GCR provides a wide range of integrated corporate compliance services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations while at the same time focusing on their core business. Our services include amongst others Financial Statements preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate secretarial and administrative support, etc. As a payroll specialist you will be working with teams to provide our clients high quality payroll services.
Your key responsibilities (based on experience)
- Supervise monthly payroll calculations for clients.
- Ensure payroll tax returns’ preparation based on local legislation.
- Prepare payroll related reports.
- Monitor and complete ad-hoc requests from our clients.
- Develop the best payroll practices and participate in ISAE standard certification.
- Support payroll engine technical team with specifications of payroll processes.
- Delegate tasks and supervise a team of 2-3 people.
- Maintain long-term collaborative and profitable relationships with our clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in payroll.
- Extensive knowledge of Labour law and payroll related taxation.
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages.
- Experience in delegating and managing a team.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Understanding of payroll engine calculation algorithms, processes, pay codes, etc.
- Payroll engine or related application implementation or co-ordination of tax change related experience would be an advantage.
What we look for
To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork, a passion for excellence and ownership.
We offer you
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world.
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues.
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
K. Donelaičio g. 62
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Nedas Poška, firstname.lastname@example.org
EY – a member of Ernst & Young Global – is a market leading provider of the professional services in the Baltic States. More than 700 EY professionals in the Baltic States offer assurance, consulting, legal, accounting, strategy, tax and transactions services. EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY team with 300000 people in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Visit us at www.ey.com/lt_lt
Follow us on Facebook @EYCareersLithuania and Instagram @ey_lithuania.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.ey.com/careers
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1600 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.07
€ 2500 – 8200
Galioja iki: 2023.10.15
€ 1360 – 2040
Galioja iki: 2023.10.13
€ 2498 – 3270
Galioja iki: 2023.10.04
€ 6000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.26
€ 3300 – 4130
Galioja iki: 2023.10.05